During business hours contact our office immediately on (03) 9276 5900 and your issue will be our priority.
Urgent Repairs (After Hours)
Under the Residential Tenancies Act an urgent repair is defined as the following:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken toilet system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting, or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises
If the maintenance issue that you are experiencing falls within the above category contact 0424 184 014.